Winning Resumes, 2nd Edition
takes to get a job in todays market."
MAKE YOUR RESUME STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
With the expert advice of Robin Ryan, one of Americas top career coaches, thousands of job hunters have beaten the competition and landed their ideal jobs. Her innovative and simple step-by-step plan incorporates the results of an extensive, nationwide survey of hiring managers and human resources personnel to offer proven, world-class job hunting techniques and strategies.
Youll create powerful, attention-grabbing resumes, avoid costly mistakes, and learn to sell yourself and your skills to the employers you want to work for. With Ryans proven and highly effective Goldmining Technique™, youll have employers hunting you. This newly updated Second Edition features even more Winning Resumes, examples of what not to do, and new chapters on using the Internet, marketing yourself, and much more:
- Fatal mistakes to avoid as viewed by human resources professionals whove seen it all
- World-class resumes that landed interviewsand jobs
- A new section for top executives in the $100K+range
- Special sections and sample resumes for new college graduates, career changers, members of the military, and those seeking promotions
- Tips on using electronic media to get your resume in the right hands at the right time
"Theres a reason why Robin Ryan is Americas #1 career coach. She knows exactly what it takes to get hired. Follow her formula to create a resume that will definitely land you the job."
Mark Tranter, founder, America4Hire
"The best test was when I tried Robin Ryans techniques myself and landed a terrific job, which makes it easy to enthusiastically recommend this book for anyone wanting to write a top-notch resume."
Sandy Dehan, HR Manager, Fortune 500 company
"No one responded to my resume until I used Robin Ryans technique and then ten employers called from the first dozen I sent out. Her coaching helped me land a terrific new job in no time."
Bob Cowan, client